Prospective Student/Parent Informational Sessions You are invited to get an understanding of...
The Competitive Team is the core of our organization, and is made up of athletes from over 30 different high schools from the Twin Cities metro area. The...
Invite your friends and get into the best shape of your life! This program will focus on training, strengthening and conditioning for rowers in preparation for the Spring...
Edina, MN – Saturday March 2nd, 2019 The 5th annual Twin Cities Youth Rowing Erg Sprints is held Saturday March 2, 2019 at 5250 West 74th Street Bay...
Who knows when the ice will disappear, but we’ll be ready for May competition whether the water is open early or late! Help us represent Twin...
This is our “fun” season, where the varsity are enjoying the rewards of six months’ worth of fitness, and we welcome our largest novice class of the year!...
- Rebecca Newman – Program Director/Head Coach/Varsity Girls’ Coach
- Tom Grab – Varsity Boys’ Coach
- Justin Richardson – Assistant Varsity & Coxswain Coach
- Sadie Adderley – Novice Coach
- Keegan Miller – Assistant Varsity Boys Coach
- Grace Wooldridge – Assistant Varsity Girls Coach
- Kersten Schwanz – Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Our Club’s Mission
- Three Rivers Park District
Bethel, OH – May 18th-19th, 2019 This is TCYR’s championship race, and will be the largest juniors-only event our team will...
For those NEW TO CREW, we offer Summer Learn to Row Clinics and Camps. Come find out just how OARSOME rowing...
- Fall Competitive Season
- Holiday Camps
- TCYR Non-Competitive Middle School Summer Camp
- Winter Conditioning Season
- Information Sessions
- TCYR Financial Aid
- National Learn To Row Day, Saturday, June 1st from 8 – 11:00 am
- Spring Competitive Season
- Summer Competitive Season
- Refer-a-friend and get a $75 credit!