Prospective Student/Parent Informational Sessions You are invited to get an understanding of...
The Competitive Team is the core of our organization, and is made up of athletes from over 10 different high schools from the Twin Cities metro area. The...
This is our “fun” season, where the varsity are enjoying the rewards of six months’ worth of fitness, and we welcome our largest novice class of the year!...
Curious about rowing, but not old enough to join our Competitive Team? If you will be 11-13 years of age by the end of 2019, join our Middle...
Positions are currently available for year round coaching! The successful candidate will possess: Prior competitive rowing experience (US Rowing Certification preferred) Experience teaching rowing stroke and racing...
- Rebecca Newman – Program Director/Head Coach/Varsity Girls’ Coach
- Justin Richardson – Varsity Boys’ Coach & Coxswain Coach
- Sadie Adderley – Lead Novice Coach
- Tom Grab – Strength and Conditioning Coach & Assistant Varsity Girls Coach
- Keegan Miller – Assistant Varsity Boys Coach
- Grace Wooldridge – Assistant Varsity Girls Coach
- Drew Allen – Novice Boys’ Coach
- Kersten Schwanz – Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Our Club’s Mission
- Three Rivers Park District
Minneapolis, MN – Saturday, June 15th, 2019 New to our schedule this year is the Minnesota Sprints Regatta, hosted by Minneapolis Rowing...
This TCYR Learn to Row clinic open to anyone aged 12 and older who is interested in learning to row. This...