Prospective Student/Parent Informational Sessions You are invited to get an understanding of...
The Competitive Team is the core of our organization, and is made up of athletes from over 10 different high schools from the Twin Cities metro area. The...
Fall Season Dates: August 26 – October 23 (No practice on 9/2) Novice & Varsity Practice Schedule: Mon -Fri 4:15-6:15 pm and Saturday 7:00- 9:00 am (except Regatta...
Positions are currently available for year round coaching! The successful candidate will possess: Prior competitive rowing experience (US Rowing Certification preferred) Experience teaching rowing stroke and racing...
- Rebecca Newman – Program Director/Head Coach/Varsity Girls’ Coach
- Justin Richardson – Varsity Boys’ Coach & Coxswain Coach
- Sadie Adderley – Lead Novice Coach
- Tom Grab – Strength and Conditioning Coach & Assistant Varsity Girls Coach
- Keegan Miller – Assistant Varsity Boys Coach
- Grace Wooldridge – Assistant Varsity Girls Coach
- Drew Allen – Novice Boys’ Coach
- Kersten Schwanz – Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Our Club’s Mission
- Three Rivers Park District
Milwaukee, WI – September 21st, 2019 The 17th annual Milwaukee River Challenge, sponsored by the Friends of the Milwaukee River, will...
This TCYR Learn to Row clinic open to anyone aged 12 and older who is interested in learning to row. This...